Head CoachLearn more
A business leader and co-founder of CrossFit 514 since 2015, Xavier can count on a respectable coaching history. Graduated in 2002 from the University of Paris in Sciences et Techniques des Métiers de la Forme (DEUST), he spends the first years of this career in the private coaching and the fitness center of the Cité Lumière.
Taking advantage of the growing craze for fitness in increasingly diverse disciplines, Xavier expands his field of expertise, Swimming (BESAN), Pilates, TRX, Kettlebell, CrossFit (Level2), Functional Training, Weightlifting and mobility.
In 2011, Xavier decides to be tempted by the American dream. Certified CrossFit Level 2 coach, he has been practicing this discipline for a few years in some certified centers in the city.
After a few years of careful reflection and preparation, he decided to join his knowledge and his business acumen by realizing an old dream. CrossFit 514 was born.
- Certificat de formation aux activités de premiers secours en équipe
- Brevet national de sécurité et de sauvetage aquatique
- Attestation de formation complémentaire aux premiers secours avec matériel
- Diplôme d’études universitaires scientifiques et techniques : Métiers de la forme
- Brevet d’Etat d’Educateur Sportif 1er degré : Activités de la natation